Pages

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Sunday Stash Report – Week #10

Don and I went to the Lawn & Garden show in Nashville yesterday and saw some beautiful gardens.  Unfortunately, we were too busy looking and didn’t take very many pictures!  But I did get this one of a blast from the past…



This one's for you Laurie!!!!


As for stash movement, I'm afraid it's a boring Stash Report this week.  I have been happily busy with a lot accomplished, but no big finishes.  I did back, quilt and bind my March Calendar wall quilt, which took about a yard of fabric total.  Looking at my To Do list, it  may be a while before I have any big finishes =^..^=

Stash Report for this week:

Used this week: 1 yards
Used YTD 2012:  37.50 yards
Added this week: 0 yards
Added YTD 2012:  57.00 yards
Net Used for 2012:  -19.50 yards

To see how others are busting/using their stash, click HERE to go to Patchwork Times.

Hugs & Blessings!
Teresa
=^..^=

4 comments:

  1. Love the pictures, I remember those well. Gee when did I get so old!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We used one of those to go camping until my brother wrecked it. Just remember when tackling something enormous, take a small bit and work until it is finished. Sculptors do this with big blocks of stone and so do quilters with big shelves of fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun photo. On your stash busting -- I remember a wise quilter saying "every little bit counts" and you have to take small steps before you run". You have good YTD numbers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love the van photos. Those were the days!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...