Pages

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

OMG for September 2016

This is a whirlwind week with so much going on!  So I'm just quickly going to announce my OMG project for September:  Completing the quilting on my Blooming Nine Patch.


This was supposed to be my OMG for June, but you can read in THIS POST some of the reasons why it did not get done.  Usually, I choose my guild's UFO number for the month to link up with this group, but I've already quilted the project that I had on the list for the number called for this month.  So it's a free month to choose whatever I like, and the B9P is one that I really, really want to finish!!!

That's it!  I gotta run!  Two all-day classes the next two days!!!  And with none other than the amazing Jane Sassaman!!!!  Don't hate me just 'cuz I'm lucky like that LOL!!!  I promise to come back and share with you ♥♥♥


Please join in the UFO busin' fun - go to Red Letter Quilts HERE and see all the wonderful UFO's that have an excellent chance to graduate to finished quilts by the end of September!!!!

Hugs & Blessings!
Teresa
=^..^=

12 comments:

  1. Oh, this is such a color rich quilt, and the quilting on it is lovely! Great job, Teresa! Have so much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, jealous. I signed up for 2 days with Jane early in my quilting career, then panicked that I wasn't worthy and cancelled. Have regretted it ever since. This will take you to a whole 'nother plain!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and bright! In,I've that quilting design! I want to add that to my list of designs! Have fun my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The quilting is looking great on your B9P!! You are sure to enjoy your classes with Jane Sassaman. I'll be looking forward to an update.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We had Jane to our guild two years ago -- she was wonderful! So personable and just a brilliant quilter! Enjoy!! We have Lisa Bongean coming next week -- I'm so excited I can't stand it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck completing your OMG! To say I'm envious of your class is putting it mildly! Have fun and be sure to share your experience with us! XO

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so glad you are heading for a finish with this for September! It looks beauuutiful! And yes, please share about the class!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your current OMG project; the colors are wonderful! Enjoy the class.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the brights and the quilting is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great quilting on your B9P. Of course you know I love those colors!!! What a treat to take a class with Jane. We know you will tell us all about it when you get back. Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just checking in with you, Teresa. You are missed! XO

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...