Pages

Friday, May 29, 2015

On The Needles - 5/29/15



My raspberry socks are DONE!!!

Actually, they've been done for several weeks now; I just haven't had opportunity to blog about them.  I really love them, although I'm not terribly happy with the noticeable jog on the cuff where I ended the bind off.  I have to get better at that!

And I do have to say it bugs me that the socks are two different shades, when the yarn all came from the same skein!  This was expensive yarn too.  It is called Smooshy, and I pulled from one end of the skein for one sock and from the other end for the second sock.  Oh well - I know funky is in, but it still bugs me.  Just sayin' =^..^=

So I suppose, technically I'm sharing what I have OFF my Needles today LOL!!!  What I actually have ON my Needles are the sweet little toes of my luscious aqua socks, but I'll wait to share them when I have a little more to show than just the tips of the toes.

2015 FAL at On the Windy Side

I'll also link this post up with the Q2 Finish-Along over at On The Windy Side.  So happy to have another project finished from my list!  (See my Q2 list HERE if you are interested)

So, what's on your needles?
Share with us at Patchwork Times!

Hugs & Blessings!
Teresa
=^..^=





9 comments:

  1. Oh they're cute. And I suspect,that when you have them on, absolutely no one will notice that the shades are off slightly. I can't wait to see your Aqua socks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your socks are beautiful! I love the pattern. It is odd that they are different shades, but as stated above, when on your feet, who will notice?? Looking forward to seeing your Aqua socks! Happy knitting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that is odd when from the same skein, but I think they are wonderful and hopefully the Aqua doesn't do the same.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your sock finish!! I love Smooshy yarn, it just feels so awesome on the feet :-) That is kind of strange about the color, they are usually better at dyeing than that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great looking socks!! I've had that happen also when I have knit from both ends of the skein. have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  6. Smooshy is the next skein of sock yarn I was planning to use. Wonder how mine will turn out. No one will be able to tell when they are on your feet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great socks. If they bother you too much, you can send them my way ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Based on the socks I see my 20-something son wear, these are perfectly matched. : ) And they are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your socks! I'm helping Adrianne with the FAL and I am to say that I am visiting as part of the 2015 FAL Cheerleading Team.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...