Pages

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Quick Share!

If you're a newbie to EQ7 like me, I thought you might like to know that the EQ Blog is starting a new sew-along beginning Monday, May 5, to "Jump Start" us on how to use the software!  You can read more about it HERE....


I've copied the following info from their blog - Behind the Mouse.....

4 Blocks, Lots of EQ Skills! I’m so excited to announce a new sew along here on the EQ Blog! We’re going to make a fun-to-sew quilt together that will teach us lots of useful EQ7 skills. If you’re an EQ newbie, I hope this sew along jump starts your EQ journey. If you’re a long-time EQ user, you may still learn something new. Plus it’s just fun to sew along with the group! All of the blocks we’ll be working with are based on a nine patch grid. They’ll be fairly simple to sew, but we’re going to learn a lot about EQ7 along the way. Like the sew alongs we’ve done in the past, I’ll start by posting a lesson for the block. You’ll have two weeks to do the lesson and sew the block. Then I’ll post the “Link Up” page where we can all share pictures of our sewn blocks. The sew along posts will always be on the blog, so you can access the posts whenever you’d like. 

I'll be following along - will you?

Hugs & Blessings!
Teresa
=^..^=

7 comments:

  1. I have never used EQ and do not own it. Do you use yours a lot? Where would I go to purchase the software? Thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not have the EQ software either. I have been resizing some quilt blocks to make them smaller. A lot of trial and error. Can you use the EQ to do that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to use EQ7. I have it, but very seldom use it. Shame on me. This sound like a great idea! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing. I will definitely follow along. I need to learn how to use it better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Спасибо!!! С удовольствием узнаю для себя новое!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need more info on how to use EQ7 better. Thanks for letting us know. I will mark my calendar.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for letting us know about that! I'd love to learn more about the program and it sounds like a lot of fun.
    Enjoy your weekend,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...