Pages

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Lovely Sunday!

Hubby and I are off to the flea market today, so I only have a minute to share my slow stitching this week....


The last block of the Promises & Borders quilt is DONE!!!!  Now all I have left is the banner - which I also started this week .....


Very, very soon this will be ready to piece together and become a quilt top - Joy, Joy, Joy!!!!

What have you slow stitched recently?  
Share your projects at Kathy's Quilts.


Hugs & Blessings!
Teresa
=^..^=

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on finishing another block! It is so pretty...love that variegated thread for the outside vine.
    Enjoy stitching the banner!
    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful - I can't wait to see the finished quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. After seeing your blocks over the past few months, I can't wait to see the whole top. Do you plan on hand quilting ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the delicate beauty of these blocks is perfect with the scripture verses. I know you are tired of stitching it, but it will make a lovely quilt. : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not slow stitching much, except some bindings - boring!!! Love your hand work - so inspiring and beautiful! A quilt top - oh joy!

    Blessings

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...