Pages

Friday, March 16, 2012

Rainbows & Promises!

We had the most amazing Rainbow in our little neck of the world tonight!!!  This was the largest Rainbow I have ever seen… it filled the entire sky and went from one side of the sky all the way over to the other without any breaks!  I wish I could tell you in words just how awe-inspiring it was!  At one point I was thinking that it kind of looked like the shadow of a huge planet sitting on the horizon – just Wow!!!!

I tried to take some pictures, but as you know, my camera is not the best in the world.  And this was happening at twilight just as the light was disappearing for the day.




These below are some better shots posted on our Nashville News 4 site.  Can you tell how big this thing was???





Meanwhile, at the very same time, this was the view on the other side of my house, where the sun was going down!  Just as amazing in its own way!!!



Isn’t nature the most amazing thing?!?  And isn’t our Creator the most amazing Person?!? 

God sent the Rainbow many, many years ago to remind His people of His special promise to them.  Tonight I choose to think of this Rainbow as a special reminder to me and my family from the Lord as we have been praying for His intervention for a special speedy healing.  

Thank You Lord for Who you are and the Promises You have made to us, Your people!!!  Tonight I pray that all of you sharing this experience with me will be given gifts of faith to believe all that God has promised to you and yours!

Hugs & Blessings!
Teresa
=^..^=

9 comments:

  1. Rainbows and sunsets--two of my favorite things! Thanks for sharing.
    God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, I missed it. You and your family are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a beautiful site. I do not think I have ever seen one quite as spectacular!! I sure feel for you and some of the weather down your way. Take care!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful rainbow! I just found you through Sew Many Ways. She had such a great idea to have bloggers link up their blogs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful pictures - and beautiful truths. blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing rainbow! Glad you had a camera handy. Found you through Sew Many Ways.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful words and beautful pictures. You are right, God is the master painter and designer. May you and yours have a Blessed Easter and a special healing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. God does it best. His palette is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...