Pages

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Stash Enhancement Report - Oldies Style!


Have you discovered Pandora Internet music?  I just love clicking on the ap on my iPhone and then sewing to the sounds of Motown and other oldies from the 50's, 60's and 70's ... they have loads of oldies stations!  Of course, if you're not an oldies fan, they have just about any music genre you love.  

These are some of the gems I sang along to yesterday.....  

Sam Cooke - Wonderful World!  ....don't know much about History ... but I do know that I love you... and I know that if you love me too, what a wonderful world this will be!

Otis Redding - Sitting on the Dock of the Bay!  Amazing song - takes me to the beach with the first notes!

Aretha - (You make me feel like) a Natural Woman! Ahhhh Aretha!  'Nuff said!  Give the diva some R-E-S-P-E-C-T!


 Marvin Gaye - I Heard It Through The Grapevine! I bet you're wonderin' how I knew.... 

Ummmmm, what was the point of this post again?  Oh yeah, now I remember.... 


Stash Enhancement Report :*)
I have some finishes to report again this week - woohoo!!!  I used about 6.5 yards for the backing and binding of Raney Days.  And I used about 1.5 yards in the Twister Tree top.  My only addition is one yard I bought for the border of the Twister Tree.  I'll post pictures on tomorrow's Design Wall post =^..^=


Stash Enhancement Report - August 12, 2012 

Used this week: 8.00 yards
Used YTD 2012: 101.75 yards
Added this week: 1.00 yards
Added YTD 2012: 173.50 yards
Net Used for 2012: -71.75 yards


How's your stash looking?  To see how others are doing with theirs, go to Patchwork Times and visit some really fun blogs!

Hugs & Blessings,
Teresa
=^..^=

4 comments:

  1. I would love to see the quilt in your header.

    I also love listening to Pandora radio. I like Frank Sinatra, Doris Day, Big Band and it is so easy to find great music at Pandora.

    Looking forward to seeing your finishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Pandora ... especially in the car! Fun, fun stuff! Your numbers are looking terrific -- you go girl!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE music--I listen to XM nearly nonstop! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's some great music! hmmm, I think I need to go dig out my Aretha now. Add some fabric, and I think I've just found the perfect way to spend Saturday :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...