Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Life is Grand when you have Grandchildren!!!

Look what I got during my visit to Carolina - a picture of all of our grandchildren in one photo!!!



This is - left to right - Emma (16), Adam (4), Reaghan (7) holding Hudson (5 months), and Sara (13).

Wow! Isn't life grand?

I hope to back blogging soon.... just got back from our trip yesterday evening, so lots to do to get back into the swing of things!


Hugs & Blessings!
Teresa
=^..^=

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

  1. So true--grandkids are a grand thing! Great looking group! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grand Indeed!!! Glad you had a good trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How'd I miss this the first time through? So glad you mentioned it in today's post -- what a sweet group shot -- and you got to see them all at the same time! YAY!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...