Pages

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Stash Report on Easter Sunday!


Happy Easter!!! 

What a wonderful day to celebrate JESUS!!!!  In His LOVE for us, He gave His ALL.  I hope to be more loving this year, to pour out all of myself on the people in my life.  Enjoy your family and loved ones today!!!  (Oh, and don't eat too many bunny ears or you'll start to look like one :*)

As for stash - this week I added a little, I used a little – sounds a lot like cooking doesn't it?  I was very busy, but you’d never really know it by looking at my stash report for this week!

Additions – I purchased 2 half-yard cuts of batiks and a couple of fat quarters for ongoing projects.

Used – Backing & binding for the April Calendar quilt came to about 1-1/2 yards, and then I finished up my Bingo card as well as the test block for Quiltmaker and few other little piddling projects…. I’ll say 2 yards total.

Used this week:      2 yards
Used YTD 2012:      52.50 yards
Added this week:   1.5 yards
Added YTD 2012:   64.50 yards
Net Used for 2012: -12.00 yards

I have GOT to get busy and get some fabric outta here!  How is your stash coming along?  Head on over to Patchwork Times to see how others are doing with theirs.

Hugs & Blessings!
Teresa
=^..^=

8 comments:

  1. I'm not a green enthusiast, but I do like the print on that green fabric.....all your purchases look pretty "springy" to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a green enthusiast, but I do like the print on that green fabric.....all your purchases look pretty "springy" to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your additions are quite nice....I love the coral print. This week was my first in the black but that will change if I visit a good quilt shop...just a few weeks away from MQS which will add yards, too! I'm saving up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty fabric additions. You are getting closer to black numbers -- won't be long now, I'm sure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the card. Hey, black territory is getting close. Hope you had a wonderful Easter celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Easter, sweet friend!! I love the fabrics you purchased ... what fun colors!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes! Pour yourself out! Thatta girl! (both in love and fabric use) I love that poster/print/saying.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...