Pages

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Sunday Stash Report – Week #14

The Stash Report is pretty boring this week – no finishes and no purchases.  I did however win a set of 6 fat quarters at retreat that will be added to the Stash, so I will count that as Added this week.  




I will get a nice usage chunk when I finish Moonglow, so if I can just stay out of the quilt stores I'll be in good shape.  I am going to have to purchase some fabric soon for my niece's graduation quilt though, so maybe we're in for a roller coaster ride here in the next couple of weeks :*)


Here's the tally for this week:

Used this week:      0 yards
Used YTD 2012:      50.50 yards
Added this week:   1.5 yards
Added YTD 2012:   63.00 yards
Net Used for 2012: -12.50 yards

How is your stash coming along?  Head on over to Patchwork Times to see how others are doing with theirs.

Hugs & Blessings!
Teresa
=^..^=

5 comments:

  1. May and June are always hard months not to purchase new fabric. Enjoying your quilt along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your numbers are bad at all!! And I take rather perverse comfort in knowing that a good portion of my intake has not cost me anything. Somehow that makes it better, right?! LOL!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a beautiful bundle of fabrics you won!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great fabrics!! Bet you don't mind the stash report increase when they are such wonderful fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful fat quarters! Your usage for the year is great. You are doing good in my book!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...