Pages

Monday, April 16, 2012

BINGO!

Anybody ready for a rollicking fun game of BINGO?  I know I am!!!


Here is my BINGO game quilt all ready to go.  And here are the categories in each row:

B - Blue         Ladybug, Angel, Zebra, Umbrella, Thread
I - Yellow      Swing, Moon, Bird, Bus, Bee
N - Red          Heart, Cat, blank, Cardinal, Rose
G – Green      Frog, Shamrock, Tractor, Tree, Leaves
O – Purple      Alligator, Plum, Stripe, Butterfly, Flower

I got lots of help from friends who shared their novelty fabrics.  THANKS to all of you – you know who you are :*)


And since I don't have an embroidery machine, I used this black & white letter fabric for the letters - how perfect was that ?!?


Ok, I’m ready!  Are you?  Go HERE to learn more if you’d like to play BINGO too =^..^=

Hugs & Blessings!
Teresa
=^..^=

9 comments:

  1. The letters at the top are PERFECT! Looks very classy, Teresa! : )
    Cute novelties--I couldn't make more than one row with the novelties in my stash. I have started to pay a little more attention to them when I am in the fabric stores now (but only if they are in the remnants--LOL).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the letters on your Bingo Card Teresa.Hope you have fun playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fantastic Alpha fabric!! Made for a very pretty 'bingo' banner. Thank you for linking up with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok those letters on your bingo card are out of this world. Those are fan.tas.tic!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Bingo card and I love how you did the letters!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your Bingo Card! The alligator is so cute! I love the letters for your BINGO - they are perfect!
    Thanks for linking up!
    Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That fabric was perfect for the Bingo Quilt. How clever of you to find it!! I am ready to play bingo, right after Sudoku, and Clue and Monopoly!! :) :) Cute quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh man, that Bingo word is wonderful!!!

    Just got your card all logged down and ready. You are number 32 out of 69 (or more.)

    Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...