Pages

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Another Curve It Up Block!

I just couldn't wait to share my latest Curve It Up QAL block with you ...
                           This is Block #4, the Curved 4-Patch!


Don't you just love it?  I do!

I expected this block to be really difficult, but to be honest it really wasn't hard at all.  It went together very smoothly and I just love the effect.  This is a block that rewards you for your efforts!  You can find the amazing Quick Curve Ruler and pdf's for all the blocks in this fun Quilt-a-long on Jenny's blog at Sew Kind of Wonderful HERE.

I had so much fun putting this block together last night that I really wanted to work on the next block today - it's an amazing curved 9-Patch - but I had to put my nose to the grindstone so I can finish up my Dare to Dresden project.


And speaking of which, the Dare to Dresden Blog Hop starts today!  The lovely and oh-so-talented Mdm Samm at Sew We Quilt is the instigator genius behind this fun blog hop, and Christine from Quilt Monster in my Closet is our amazing Cheerleader!

I know you don't want to miss a single Dresden project, so here is the full schedule.  
Psst...My day is the 29th!!!

January 24th2013
January 25th, 2013
Rosemary B @ “that Other Blog”
January 30th, 2013
Charlotte H @ “that Other Blog”
January 31th, 2013
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hugs & Blessings!
Teresa
=^..^=





6 comments:

  1. Those curved blocks are so fascinating, Teresa. And, wow, look at those perfect points!!
    I look forward to seeing your Dresden entry. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the block and the fabric selections. Can't wait to see the Dresden post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the curved blocks, Teresa! I've never made curved blocks before and it looks quite impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty curves. They really do add such nice grace to a traditional block. If only they weren't so awkward to sew.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another beautiful curved block! I love the solid green with the floral.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow -- the curved 4-patch is fabulous!! I can tell you're really enjoying this QAL! Can't wait to see your Dresden day!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...