Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

January 2012 UFO Challenges

Another UFO Completed! Another quilt completed on the long-arm last week – yay!!!  Thanks again Joanne!!!
  
Don't you just love these colors?  The panto design called Hearts in Bloom added a heart in with the daisy stitching …. I don't think I did quite as well as last time, but still happy with the result and happily growing in skill.  At any rate, I’m SO happy to have this one done!  This quilt meets another January UFO Challenge over at Patchwork Times!!!!


I call the quilt Iris Tango, and it is a UFO from about 4 years ago, pieced at my very first retreat in Sewanee, Tennessee.  The pattern is called BQ2, and I chose it so I could keep those nice big chunks of that wonderful iris fabric.  

See it here....

A good friend and I both bought this fabric and made BQ quilts.  Neither of us had them quilted until I finished mine.  Of course, she is pretty motivated to get busy on hers now!

To see how others have done on meeting their January UFO Challenges, check them out here at Patchwork Times.

Hugs & Blessings!
Teresa
=^..^=

4 comments:

  1. Some fabrics are too pretty to cut up into small pieces! I really like the panto you used, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This quilt is on my NewFO list for this year. I like yours. Mine will look totally different.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colors and a beautiful quilt. Judy C

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...