Pages

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sunday Stash Report – Week #9

My hard work this past week finally paid off... I've finished up the Scrappy Bearpaws top!!!  I'm hoping to have a sunny day today so I can take a picture to show you.  I'll probably post that during Design Wall Monday tomorrow.

I calculate the quilt top used about 14 yards - hard to tell exactly because it is scrappy and I really did use scraps, even lots of little, bitty scraps :*)  But I added up the fabrics recommended on the pattern the best I could considering it tells you to use scraps too and got 15.25 yards.  Then I added up the square inches in the quilt and multiplied by 2 as recommended by a fellow quilter.  That came to a little over 14 yards.  Since a few of the blocks were BOM's through my LQS, I settled on 14 yards.  How's that for high math?!?

I managed to refrain from buying anything new this week (fabric that is =^..^=), so these are my totals for this week:

Used this week:     14 yards
Used YTD 2012:     36.50 yards
Added this week:   0 yards
Added YTD 2012:    57.00 yards
Net Used for 2012: -20.50 yards

How is your stash coming along?  Head on over to Patchwork Times to see how others are doing with theirs.

Hugs & Blessings!
Teresa
=^..^=

5 comments:

  1. Great report this week! I thought of you and my confident words last week when I posted my stash report this morning. I'm eating crow pie today!! LOL!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stash report! Now if you can just stay away from sales this week LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations on your finish!
    A great stashbusting week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm impressed with your finish and totals this week. Also a little envious too! :) Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! 14 yards means that one big quilt, huh? Can't wait to see a pic. Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...