Pages

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Sunday Stash Report – Week #6

Well, it really wasn't a boring week - honest it wasn't!  I did have a few days of fighting a bug, but I got a lot of playing time in too.  However, there was NO activity in my stash.  I didn't purchase anything new - thankfully! - and I didn't complete any projects.  I'll catch you up on what I'm working on tomorrow for Design Wall Monday.


Stash Report:


Used this week:         0 yards
Used YTD 2012:         18.75 yards
Added this week:      0 yards
Added YTD 2012:       21.00 yards
Net Used for 2012:    -2.25 yards

To see how others are doing on managing their stash, go HERE to Patchwork Times!

Hugs & Blessings,
Teresa
=^..^=

5 comments:

  1. Sometimes getting the Used column to go up takes a long time while the Added column goes up in seconds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing in, nothing out is a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cold and flu season is making its rounds again. I had a nasty cold a few weeks ago. Took the wind right out of my sails for about a week. Hope you are feeling much better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maintaining status quo is not a bad thing. Hope your cold is old news and you are feeling chipper again. Can't wait to see what you've been up to tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you can get out of the red soon! I wasn't able to until week #5 report.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...