Pages

Saturday, April 27, 2013

No, I Haven't Fallen Off the Face of the Earth

I'm so sorry to be away from blogging for so long - I miss all my blog friends so much!!!

I was away on a trip to Gatlinburg with friends, and then went on to North Carolina to enjoy a wonderful visit with the children & grandchildren. What a great week!!!

But our Internet has been playing tricks with us since I returned, and now it has died altogether :( They are telling us it may be mid-week before our service is restored!

As soon as I can, I'll be back and catch up on all the fun things you've been doing!

Hugs & Blessings!!!
Teresa
=^..^=

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

9 comments:

  1. Sure do miss you! Hope you get your service back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I've missed you too girl!! Our internet & computer have had their glitches lately, so totally understand!

    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Internet problems are always such a nightmare. Be back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I'm glad to hear that you are still with us. : )
    Look forward to catching up with your doings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh! I hate it when the Internet is messed up. Glad you had some fun travels! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I missed you too, but knew you were having fun.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...